Preparing your manuscript:
All accepted papers will be published in IOP Conference Series. Authors are required to follow the proceeding format to ensure the smooth publication of your papers. IOP Conference Series uses author-supplied PDFs for all online and print publications. Authors must prepare their papers using Microsoft Word, according to the guidelines and templates, and then convert these files to PDF.
As a general rule, we would advise that an author does not submit more than two articles to a conference. This includes papers that they have co-authored.
Please ensure the following:
- The paper size is European A4.
- Margins are 4cm (top), 2.5cm (left and right), and 2.7cm (bottom).
- The paper includes the author's name and affiliation (full address, including country).
- There are no page numbers, headers, or footers within the paper.
- Please note that, a maximum of 5-8 pages for each manuscript, including all figures, tables, and references.
- The PDF is free of formatting errors (e.g., corrupt equations, missing or low-resolution figures) since conversion from Word to PDF can introduce formatting errors.
- Text is single-spaced, not double-spaced.
- The PDF file is editable and not password protected.
- All pages are portrait (landscape pages should be rotated).
- Reference lists are checked for accuracy. References can only be linked via Crossref if they are correct and complete.
- Figures are placed within the text, not collected at the end of the document.
- A thorough proofreading is conducted to check the standard of English and ensure the wording is clear and concise.
***Selected papers for Scopus-indexed Journal publication will be subjected to an additional fee***
By submitting a paper, an author and all co-authors are assumed to agree with the terms of the IOP Proceedings Licence.